Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend events

We had a pretty busy weekend.  First, on Saturday, we had my BFF's little girl's first birthday party.  Here's a pic of sweet little Evangeline:


After that, Katie had her gymnastics recital.  All the girls and boys did a wonderful job!

I have to admit I'm glad I don't have to French braid her hair again for a while.  Her hair is long, very thick, and extremely curly.  I'd love to have hair like that, but it's a tough job to braid it!

Last night during the finale of Survivor, I whipped up these lock and key earrings to match the scarf I'm wearing today:





Even though we're well into May, it's still pretty cool here.  I can't complain, though, as that extends my scarf wearing season!  

I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment