Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Orange

I love the color orange.  Maybe it's because the school colors for my high school were orange and black.  Maybe because it reminds me of pumpkins and Halloween and fall.  Maybe it's because I look pretty good in it.  Whatever the reason, it's always been one of my favorites.  Last night I chose an orange scarf to wear today, and decided I needed to whip up some orange beads for a new pair of earrings to match.  These are the newbies:

I'm pretty pleased with the way they turned out.  The shapes are much less "wonky" than the ones I made Monday night.  I made the orange ones into a cute pair of earrings that match my scarf perfectly.

We've had plumbers at our house all day.  Travis has been home with them.  I had to come to work--there's no way I could stand being there while they tear our bathroom apart.  Hopefully this will solve the problem.  If not, I may have to check into a hotel!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment