Wednesday, December 12, 2012

'Tis the season to be...gaudy!

Okay, this piece really isn't gaudy, but I do sometimes have a tendency to overdo it when it comes to accessories--especially around the holidays.  My sister used to make so much fun of me for all my holiday jewelry, socks, etc.  But, then, she didn't have the passion for accessories I do.  I made this necklace the other night, and I love it.  It's another long one, but the white bead isn't as big as the red one I used in yesterday's post.  

The bead catches the light so well, and looks very pretty against red or green.  I have more of the white beads, so I may have to use some with blue, for wintery pieces.

I hope to do some more Christmas shopping tomorrow evening.  So much to do, so many gifts to wrap, so many Christmas movies left to watch...  I love this time of year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment