Tuesday, December 11, 2012

PicMonkey

I've been hearing about a photo editing program, PicMonkey, for a while now, but had never used it.  I've been a Photoshop girl since I started my Etsy shop.  I finally decided to give PicMonkey a shot, though, and I love it!  It's so much fun, and I think it's considerably easier to use than Photoshop.  You can add text, borders, etc. very easily.  I played with this pic a little, and wound up simply adding my shop name to the corner.

So cool!  And, yes, it takes very little to excite me!

This necklace is made from the large beaded bead I found at Hobby Lobby last week.  I really like that bead!  I put it on a long necklace (probably about 30 inches--I didn't measure) and I'm wearing it today.  The bead is so big and sparkly--just what I need on a dreary day like today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment