Wednesday, November 7, 2012

More buttons

Last night I made earrings out of a pair of the buttons the lady brought me.  I think I may like these even more than the necklace.

I normally don't use much gold in my designs, but it worked well with these buttons.  I love the leaf design on them.  Of course, I just now noticed, when looking at the picture, that one leaf is pointing up and the other down.  Hmmm...might have to redo one of the earrings to fix that.  Anyway...I had bought some green crystals to dangle from the bottom, but then found these green beads in my stash.  They are crystal-like, and have various shades of green in them.  I couldn't have asked for a better match!  

It's been a long, rainy, dreary day.  Perfect weather for a good nap--if only I had the time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment