Monday, November 12, 2012

Israeli Owl

A couple of weeks ago I went to an event called the Mistletoe Market, held in a town about 45 minutes from home.  I go every year, and usually wind up spending way more than I should!  This year, a vendor was there who makes pendants out of stamps.  I found this one from Israel, and I fell in love with it.

What makes this special to me is the stamp is from Israel.  My husband went to Israel a few years ago and loved it.  He can't wait to go back, and hopefully next time I'll get to go, too.  Plus, it has an owl on it, and you know how much I love owls.  I couldn't get photoshop to work well this afternoon, so I couldn't upload a picture of the back, which is beautiful, too.  It's a piece of brown stained glass.  

I haven't yet decided what to do with the pendant--it deserves a pretty chain to hang from.  I'll have to ponder that for a bit...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment