Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Buttons

The other day a lady brought me some vintage buttons that she wants turned into necklaces and a pair of earrings for a few of her relatives.  This is the first necklace:

I'm very pleased with the way it turned out.  It's so dainty!

I went to the Mistletoe Market Friday with my friend, Misty, and her baby, Evie.  I was holding Evie, while we walked around, and she was playing with my scarf.  One of the vendors looked at her and said "oh, do you have grandma's scarf?".  GRANDMA?!  I'm only 38!  Misty is (slightly) older than me.  GRANDMA?!!  I've been traumatized ever since.  A lady at work is selling some type of wrinkle cream that's supposed to be fabulous.  I told her I want a sample.  I also told my boss I'll be needing some time off for a face lift.  

I'll post pics soon of the goodies I picked up there.  One thing in particular really excited me...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment