Saturday, February 25, 2012

Starry Night

I don't know a whole lot about art.  I took an art history class in college, and can recognize some of the most famous paintings, but that's about it.  I have, however, always loved Van Gogh's Starry Night:


When I saw that Nancy Schindler from Round Rabbit had made pendants based on this painting, I knew I had to have one. 



The first time they were offered I was too late and they all sold out.  So, the next time she offered them I sat hunched over my computer like a crazy woman until they were listed on her shop.  It paid off and I managed to snag two--one for me and one for my best friend, Misty.  As much as I'd like to keep both for myself, I suppose since Misty has already paid me for hers I should send it to her.  I hope she loves hers as much as I love mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment