Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Choices

Finally, a minute to sit down and type!  It's been a pretty long day with work, taking child #1 to the orthodontist, child #2 to fiddle lessons, and then child #1 to softball practice.  There should be 3 of me!

I put this pendant together the other night.  The beaded bead is from Auntie's Beads, and I added a few similar beads from my own stash.


Now I have to decide what to do with it!  I've thought about a plain silver chain, a black silk cord, a beaded chain...having a hard time deciding!  I have two more of the beaded beads, so I'm thinking a matching pair of earrings are in order!

I got an email today saying the Starry Night pendant I ordered from Round Rabbit has been shipped.  I can't wait to see it!  Starry Night is my favorite painting ever and I'm anxious to use the pendant.  Hope the USPS moves quickly!

Hard to believe that less than 48 hours ago we had 6 inches of snow on the ground!  With temps in the 50s today we now have a lot of mud!  It's easy to get inspired by the snow on the trees--not so much by the mud on the ground!



No comments:

Post a Comment