Monday, February 20, 2012

Hi everyone!  My name is Stephanie Perry, and this is my first blog.  I decided to start blogging about my jewelry making adventures so that I could have an outlet to talk about one of my favorite things--beading! 

A little about me.  I am 37 years old and live in the Appalachian Mountains of Southwest Virginia with my husband of 15 years, our 13-year-old daugher, our 10-year-old daughter, and our very spoiled dog.  By day, I am the Director of Human Resources at a local college.  Obviously I love making jewelry, but I also love reading and all things crafty. 

Technology isn't necessarily my strong point, but I'm learning!  I hope to blog often--especially when I get excited about something new, like these pieces I created last night.



I found the silver discs at Michael's this weekend and fell in love with them.  They have a bit of a southwest feel to me, and I think the pieces would look great with jeans or a jean jacket.

I hope you'll keep reading more about my jewelry adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment