Thursday, January 9, 2014

New website

A couple of months ago, I read about a website devoted to jewelry makers called Jewelspan.  After much consideration and research, I decided to open an account, and create a website there.  You can find it at mustardbead.com.  It's very basic at the moment, with only a few pieces featured.  I hope to have more on there soon, but right now I'm sitting in a hotel room (I'm at a conference) fighting with my internet connection, so the basics are all I can manage right now.  

My Etsy account is still open, but I simply haven't had much luck selling there.  It's an easy and wonderful venue, but there are so many shops on there it's easy to get lost in the shuffle, so to speak.  So, I'm giving this a shot, and we'll see how it goes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment