Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Small show

Last night a cooking show was held here at the college, and they allowed vendors to set up for a couple of hours pre-show.  I decided to participate, and had a very good time!



I made a very simple display, using Christmas trees and place mats, and brought enough jewelry, but not too much.  I was rather pleased with the sales and received a lot of great feedback.  It was definitely worth my time!

Tomorrow I'm off to Washington, D.C. for a conference.  I'm sure the conference will be good, but most of all I'm looking forward to having some alone time in the hotel room tomorrow and Friday nights.  I love to take along reading material and beads, and spending the evening doing what I want, when I want.  I'll definitely miss Travis and the girls, but sometimes it's nice to have a couple of days away from the demands of everyday life!

No comments:

Post a Comment