I finally used the Gaea focal I've been hoarding for a little while in this necklace.
The necklace is slightly asymmetrical, which is a feat for me. I tend to have a much easier time with symmetrical designs--I do have an accounting degree after all, and we know that both sides of a balance sheet must match. Anyway... I also used waxed linen cord, which I knotted between beads, rather than wire. I'm a bit ashamed this is the first time I've done that, but I really like the look.
I'm slowly but surely learning a little about Twitter, and have posted a couple of pics there, so check me out at MustardBead!
Hope everyone out there has a happy weekend!