Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm nervous!

I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with the owner of a local gift shop to see if she will carry some of my jewelry.  I've been a bundle of nerves for days!  This is the first time I've done anything like this, and it took a lot for me to get up the nerve to even touch base with her.  I'm hoping for good news, but there's always that fear of rejection.  

I made these tags to put on my necklaces and bracelets, and plan to make similar ones for earring cards.


They're kind of rustic looking, which is what I was going for. If I had more time, I probably would have had some printed, but I only had about a week to prepare.  Tonight I have to finish picking out my pieces and get everything ready to go.

Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll have some good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment