Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday!!!

Seems like it's been a long week, and I'm so ready for the weekend!  I'm pretty psyched, too, that the kids don't have any activities tonight, so we get a (hopefully) relaxing night at home.  Tomorrow I'm planning to decorate the house for fall, but tonight I hope to do as little as possible.

These are some pendants I whipped up.  I was on a roll the night I made them, but I didn't finish the pieces.  Maybe this weekend I'll get a chance to.



The leaf in pendant #1 is from Humblebeads, and the lampwork glass bead is from Heirlooms in Glass.  The orange and brown bead in pendant #2 is from Ornamentea.  Pendant #3 contains beads from Gaea and Heirlooms in Glass.  Finally, the leaf and brown spacer in pendant #4 are from Ornamentea, and the brown and orange beads from Heirlooms in Glass.  

Hope you have a relaxing weekend, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment