Thursday, September 26, 2013

Catching up

My goodness--it's almost been a week since I last blogged.  Things have been pretty busy between work and two active girls.  I've also been working late to finish my submissions to Stringing's Spring 2014 issue.  Emailed them today, so now it's a waiting game.

I did finally get back on the torch this past weekend.  One of the beads I made is featured in one of the Stringing submissions.  This is one of my other favorites.


I plan to us it in a Halloween themed piece--as soon as I feel inspired!

Tomorrow is my youngest's 12th birthday.  That means one thing--a sleepover tomorrow night.  She's only having 3 girls over, but it's amazing how they can make such big messes!  I'm anticipating a marathon cleaning day Saturday!

Tonight, after Hannah's volleyball game, I hope to try my hand at bead embroidery.  I've never attempted it, but I'm itching to try something new.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment