Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Quilt update

Just an update on the baby quilt I mentioned in my last post.  Last night I added the border, and I think it makes the quilt even prettier.


Now, all I have to do is get it ready to be hand quilted on our upcoming vacation.  If that were all I had to do to get ready for the trip it would be nice, but I have lots of packing to do.  I don't even know where to start!  

I also planned to make an entry for this month's Art Bead Scene challenge, but I'm quickly running out of time.  Working full time puts a damper on my craft time!  

I promise to take better pics of the finished quilt.  I had hoped to get a picture with the border added in natural light, but by the time I finished it was dark.  Oh, well.  So much to do, so few daylight hours in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment