Friday, January 16, 2015

Beaded bead earrings

I mentioned the other day that I finally conquered the beaded bead (yay!).  Last night I decided I needed a new pair of earrings to wear with this scarf.


So, I pulled out my seed beads, and made these.


I used size 11 seed beads this time, instead of the size 8 I used last time (naturally, I don't have both black and white beads in a size 8.  Really need to stock up on those size 8's).  They're a pretty close match!  I think I've gotten the hang of things enough to make these in solid colors rather than using two colors, as was recommended.  

After a pretty dreary week with cold, snow and ice (but not enough for a snow day), we've finally gotten some sunshine.  I'm not complaining about the snow, though, especially when the mountains look like this.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment