Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday randoms

Just some random thoughts for this Friday...

* My bead embroidery piece is nearly finished.  I worked on it last night in the car, while Katie was in gymnastics.  The light gave out before I could finish, though, since the days are getting shorter.

* My new Elaine Ray beads from Ornamentea came last week, and I have yet to photograph them--much less do anything with them.

* I think I may have to give up my beloved Sunday afternoon naps.  There just aren't enough hours in the day to do what I'd like to get done.

* It's starting to get cool enough to think about dragging out the fall/winter clothes.  It's a big job, though, and one I think I can put off a bit longer.

* We're having another craft festival in the area tomorrow.  Someday I may participate.  For now, I just enjoy going.

* This is a picture Travis took last weekend of the girls and me at the lake.  I think Hannah can now say she's taller than me.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment