Just some random thoughts for this Friday...
* My bead embroidery piece is nearly finished. I worked on it last night in the car, while Katie was in gymnastics. The light gave out before I could finish, though, since the days are getting shorter.
* My new Elaine Ray beads from Ornamentea came last week, and I have yet to photograph them--much less do anything with them.
* I think I may have to give up my beloved Sunday afternoon naps. There just aren't enough hours in the day to do what I'd like to get done.
* It's starting to get cool enough to think about dragging out the fall/winter clothes. It's a big job, though, and one I think I can put off a bit longer.
* We're having another craft festival in the area tomorrow. Someday I may participate. For now, I just enjoy going.
* This is a picture Travis took last weekend of the girls and me at the lake. I think Hannah can now say she's taller than me.
Have a great weekend!