- I made this necklace for a friend's birthday. This is the picture from the Ornamentea tutorial. I did her necklace in blue shades, but forgot to snap a picture.
- I went to the doctor the other day, and she said those vulgar words to me: diet and exercise. So, for the past two mornings I've been up early walking. After this morning's workout, I decided that no matter what doctors tell you, exercise is NOT good for you.
- Tomorrow is the girls' first day of school. I can't believe Hannah starts high school, and Katie is in the 6th grade. Where does time go?
- I just placed an order at Ornamentea for some Elaine Ray ceramic beads. Woo hoo! Can't wait for them to arrive!
- I'm making a "gaudy" (her request) University of Tennessee bracelet for a lady at work, so I also placed an order for orange beads at Fire Mountain Gems.
Hope everyone has a good evening!