Thursday, April 17, 2014

Bead Soup

This year I decided to participate in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Hop for the first time.  I was paired with Stephanie Weiss, and I'm thrilled!  It couldn't be a more perfect pairing--we're both named Stephanie, we both work in HR...  Amazing!

A few weeks ago I received my bead soup from her and I couldn't be happier with the goodies she sent!  She actually sent two soups--one in my "comfort zone", and one outside it.  This is the one that's in my comfort zone.









I adore everything about this--the colors, the owl (!), the little house bead...  

This is the set that's outside my comfort zone.








I don't use a lot of black in my designs, which means when I do wear black, I don't have a lot of my own jewelry to wear with it.  I'm so glad Stephanie included this set.  I love the copper paired with the black, and I'm up for the challenge!

As an extra treat, Stephanie's sweet daughter made this for me to hold my badge at work.




Isn't it beautiful?!  And, so sweet!  I love it!

I can't wait to sit down and use these soups!  The reveal is May 3, and I'm anxious to see what everyone comes up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment