Sunday, March 2, 2014

Decisions and Updates

If you recall, a couple of months ago I decided to open a new shop on Jewel Span.  After much deliberation, I've decided to close that shop, and stick with my original Etsy shop.  It's nothing against Jewel Span--I just found that it's difficult to keep track of two shops, and Etsy seemed to get more traffic. I've added a few things to the Etsy shop, and I plan to add more throughout the week.

I just got back from a business trip, and while I was gone, this little toy arrived:


I can't wait to play with it!  I saw it used on an episode of Beads, Baubles and Jewels, and it looked like so much fun!

I packed away all my snowman decorations yesterday and got out all my spring ones.  Naturally, they're now calling for snow tonight and in the morning.  Not that I'm complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment