Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Work table Wednesday

I can't believe today is Wednesday.  Actually, I should say I can't believe today is only Wednesday!  Seems like it should be Friday by now.  But...

I've mentioned before how I love beading on the road.  When I went to Williamsburg a couple of weeks ago, this was my set-up.


This was just a plain wooden tray I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  I lined it with a bead mat and that was it.  It's the perfect size for my lap.  

Notice the piece in the upper left corner.  That's my current two-drop peyote project.  I'm using brown, black and cream colored size 11 seed beads.


I've really gotten into the brown/black combo lately, as well as the brown/gray combo.  I have a leopard print skirt I think this will work perfectly with.

Tune in Friday for the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment