Friday, October 25, 2013

Sparkly necklace

Yesterday I attended a conference for work, and I couldn't help but notice the necklace the lady across from me was wearing.  I'm sure you've seen similar ones--it's a strand of rhinestones attached to a chain so that you can control the length.  I started thinking about how I could use a sparkly necklace (what girl couldn't).  I had some beads that aren't rhinestones, but still catch the light beautifully, so I decided to make my own version.  

It's hard to see the sparkle in the picture, but it turned out well.  I whipped it up in the car while Katie was in gymnastics.  I managed to throw seed beads all over the front floor, but I suppose a few beads never hurt anything!

I found out today that I was randomly chosen to participate in Lorelei Eurto's book challenge.  Yay!  I'm so excited!  You can read more about the challenge here:  


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment