Monday, July 1, 2013

Wedding fun

Travis and I went to our boss' daughter's wedding Saturday evening.  It was beautiful.  Made me think back to my own wedding day 17 years ago.  To be honest, I can't remember much about it!  It's all pretty much a blur.  Oh, well.  At least we have pictures and a video.

I found a new blue dress to wear, and had to make some jewelry to go with it.  I decided to break out my bead spinner, which I'm ashamed to admit I've had for many months, but have never used.  I made some multi-strand seed bead jewelry with chain.  Just enough to add a little bling, but not so much that it overpowered the dress.




I thought I looked rather nice until another lady (who is much smaller than me, incidentally) from work showed up wearing the same dress!  What are the odds of that happening (well, okay, I admit it's not such a long shot since we live in a very small area)?!  It was actually pretty funny--at least until I found out she paid about half what I did for the dress.  But, we all had a good time and a nice laugh.

It's getting a little cloudy outside.  Hoping for a nice little afternoon thunderstorm!

No comments:

Post a Comment