Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New accessories

Last night I had the chance to sit down and whip up a couple new pieces--a bracelet using one of the connectors I found this weekend, and a necklace.


It was a nice stress reliever to sit down and make these.  I've been having trouble lately feeling overwhelmed when I sit down to work on a project.  Even when I have a pretty clear idea of what I want to do, as I start pulling out beads I wind up with variations in mind, and have a hard time deciding which way to go.  I suppose that's one of those times when having a bead stash practically big enough to open a store isn't good.  

I forgot to mention the little incident we had at our house last week.  Hannah tripped over her own feet in the yard and wound up with a cracked bone in her wrist and a partially torn tendon.  Yep.  She gets her gracefulness from her mama!  I think we all have what I like to call the "Nelson gene".  Nelson was my grandfather and--bless his heart--he was the type of person who could stand completely still in an empty room and manage to get hurt.  So, it's really not the poor child's fault!  

Hoping for some rain today to wash all the pollen away!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment