Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Progress

I've made a tiny bit of progress on the necklace I showed you yesterday.  Last night I took the necklace apart, and started wrapping each of the beads individually, so that I can connect them with jump rings, rather than simply restringing them.  


I also added bead caps to some of the beads, which I think gives them an icy, wintery feel.  

Last night Katie brought Charlie the guinea pig into the living room, and put her on the floor.  Every time I see this picture I can't help but laugh.  Can you spot the guinea pig on the floor?

It's amazing how well she blends in, right down to the little stripe on her back.  I hope she never manages to get loose!

Snow is now in the forecast for tomorrow.  For once in my life I'd rather not see it!  I don't want there to be any danger of the bead class getting cancelled this weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment