Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Potomac Bead Company

As promised, here are some of my purchases from the Potomac Bead Company in Alexandria, Va.  This isn't everything, but these are some of my favorites.



You can't tell from this picture, but the first set of beads are leaf beads.  I love all the different colors in them.  I think the second set is my favorite--love the blue and the ocean theme.  The last are pretty green and brown glass beads.  I also picked up some green crackle glass and a strand of amazonite.  I could have spent a fortune there--if only I had a fortune to spend!

Travis has gone to the movies with a friend, and the girls are visiting their cousins, who have come in for Thanksgiving.  That means I have the house to myself for a couple of hours!  I'm giddy!  I think the dog and I will go curl up on the couch with a book now...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment