Thursday, May 10, 2012

Contest

You know, it really takes talent to injure yourself sleeping, but I managed to do that last night.  Now there's a spot in my lower neck/upper back that hurts whenever I move or take a step.  I think this calls for a heating pad and a nap.  Unfortunately, Hannah has a game tonight, so I'm not getting either!

Tomorrow is field trip day with Katie's 4th grade class.  We're going to a state park.  I'm not exactly an outdoorsy person, but hopefully the scenery will be inspiring.  

I decided to enter the Beadaholique May Challenge bead contest today.  The challenge this month is "May Flowers", so I entered these earrings:


The top 10 finalists will be announced May 31 and then the public voting begins.  I hate the waiting game!  This is the first time I've entered this, so we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment